When you attend a casino party; the main goal of course is to enjoy yourself and have fun: it is a time for bonding with your friends and work buddies. But for some people, hitting the casino also means hitting the bar for some drinks. Casinos love to show their hospitality by offering awesome cocktails and other quality mixed drinks. And while drinking and gambling are widely accepted as activities that can be done simultaneously, you want to be able to make sure that you can still distinguish a good hand from a losing one. Your friends at Aces Up want to give you a few suggestions for drinking mindfully so that you don’t feel flushed before you get that Royal Flush.
- Keep it simple – Go for simple cocktails and mixed drinks. Two-part drinks are the best for gambling.
- Go light – if you want to be a success at the tables, avoid hard liquor and complicated mixers. This is especially true if you’re easily affected by alcohol.
- Go with what you know – order drinks that you know you can handle. If you don’t know what to expect from a drink, no matter how good it sounds, avoid it at all costs. If you don’t want to waste time deciding on what to drink; order a beer instead.
- Have a second option – if the server/bartender can’t accommodate your first choice of drink, have another option in mind.
- Try the special – If you’re dead-set on having a cocktail, try the house special. This drink is probably very good (or worth ordering) if they’re calling it that.
- Go for the more “beneficial” drinks – If at all possible, go for drinks that can actually “help” you: a Bloody Mary to cure your hangover, a Screwdriver for some Vitamin C, or a Rum and Coke for a quick pick-me-up.
- Get hydrated – for the safest casino drinking experience ever, just order water.
Aces Up can give you and your guests the ultimate casino experience in the Bay Area. Aside from providing game dealers and game tables, we can also provide you with Bar and Bartending Services, DJ Services, Accessory rentals, and more! Add a Bar to your next casino party, fundraiser, or special event by contacting us and requesting a proposal today!